Mumbai International Airport Ltd.(MIAL) has been very active in the area of Environment and same is evident from the various recognitions received from reputed agencies. We are looking for Asst General Manager/Deputy General Manager to lead our Environment domain. Please share profile on pooja.srivastava/Austa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Few key deliverables of the role is shared below:
Responsible for Environmental Compliance , Sustainability Initiatives of Airport operations and to achieve excellence in fields of Environment at CSMIA Airport.
A Bachelor in Environmental Engineering or Post Graduate degree in Environmental science from recognized and reputed Institute
Essential: 15-18 years in the field of Environment preferably at large airports with at around 8 years’ experience in the leading position.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Lead to achieve the target environmental efficiencies and drive sustainable improvements
- Work towards achieving excellence in Environment for MIAL
- Ensure compliance to all policies, procedures and guidelines
- Establishing network with all concerned agencies Identify & implement various Environmental Initiatives at airport
- Release of comprehensive Biennial Sustainability Report Ensure compliance to ISO 14001 –Environmental Management System
- To lead introduction of a continuous improvement process related to improvement in Environmental performance of organisation.
- To lead and coordinate all environment related programs outlined as per OMDA.
- Decision making to achieve environmental excellence at CSMIA
- To ensure the environmental legal compliance for CSMIA
- Define clear responsibilities for the Identification, Evaluation, Estimation, Mitigation strategies, and Monitoring of environmental impacts.
- Plan the implementation of policy and procedural changes to ensure the compliance with ICAO guidelines and DGCA rules and Applicable environmental regulations.
- Ensure CSMIA’s Compliance to terms and conditions laid down in MoEF clearance, MPCB consent and OMDA obligations.
- Ensure Monitoring of different environmental parameters as per EMP and MOEF guidelines
- Obtain environment related regulatory clearances from Central and State Governments from time to time, as per the need.
Technical / Functional Skills Required/Preferred
- Good knowledge of engineering process related to airports
- Good knowledge of Environment standards, aviation legislation and regulation with ability to ensure that MIAL and 3rd parties comply with these regulations in practice.
- Thorough understanding of improvement in Environment management system and impact of risk on the total business plan.
- Thorough knowledge in CDP and carbon foot printing. Sound knowledge of Sustainability Reporting process & GRI standards Good Knowledge of ISO 14001 standard
Please do not submit your profile if you have applied at Adani CSIA in the last 6 Month.