Please refer to the guidelines below to ensure your journey is safe:
- Follow the instructions laid down by airlines on disembarkation.
- Wear face masks/hand gloves and follow social distancing at various touch points at the airport to be safe and secure.
- Sanitizers are placed at strategic locations at the airport, right from the entry to boarding points.
- On arrival at the destination, passengers are advised to adhere to the health protocols as prescribed by the destination State/UT.
- Wait at the baggage hold area till the baggage arrives in batches. Please follow the markings at various processing points at the airport.
- Passengers are requested to follow the markings at the baggage belt.
- F&B counters are audited daily to ensure food safety and hygiene standards. We ensure contactless interaction right from viewing the menu to payment exchange.
- All Taxis in the airport are sanitized and all taxi drivers are temperature screened.
Please note: Ola/Uber/Taxis are under the purview of State authorities/RTO. The rules keep changing from time to time.