High Speed Wifi Service
Enjoy free Wi-Fi service at CSMIA. Simply follow the steps below to start surfing.
- Select #FreeWiFiByAirport
- Launch your internet browser (e.g Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer) and key in a valid website address to access the login page.
- Select either “Free Wi-Fi” or “Premium Wi-Fi access”.
(Note: For Wi-Fi access, you will require a local/ roaming number.)
- Next, input the password obtained via the following method:
- Enter your mobile number on the Wi-Fi login page to receive a One-Time-Password via SMS.
- Key in the provided password in your internet browser to begin surfing.
*Mobile number need to be an active phone number on which you can receive text message.
For free Wi-Fi access for Passengers without a SIM card or without international roaming facility
- Passenger can use Wi-Fi by seeking assistance at the information desks.
- After scanning documents viz. passport (international passengers), driving license, PAN card, Aadhar Card, etc. (domestic passengers). This is a mandatory requirement from DoT [guidelines for the same are available at all information desks to be shared with passengers if required.
- Input the password in the login page to begin surfing.
Passengers have an option of availing paid Wi-Fi at nominal rates before expiry of complimentary Wi-Fi time by making an online payment